4.16.2008

-runs into the wall-

Whee! I stole the How to Read volume from Amanda in Chemistry and read about half of it before Inman caught me. XD Though since the stuff is pretty easy and Inman ends up repeating everything like five times for the little mob of hoodlums(to borrow Mrs. B's word) who never listen, it's no big deal.

Splee. I think I may end up keeping the Real Name card that came with it. Despite what people may think, L is still the most awesome character in the series. -nodnod-

So yeah. Enough gushing, I have a Biology outline to do.

BUT WAIT! Follow link! I almost passed out when I found this. P> Seester, you remember Cyborg 009, yes?

4 comments:

Rosenkreuz said...

lmao nice thievery there Lynxie...and btw O_O I didn't think anyone knew about the long lost Cyborg 009 lol man that's oooold..used to come on tv at night never really liked it tho...reminds me too much of somrthing i cant quite put my finger on

Blaze said...

I knew of it... And its from the 60's. So, yeah, very old. And L does look a lot like 009, haha. Never noticed that. But then again, it is ancient.

Desert said...

Yeah. But it also PWNs j00r face. And my face. And everyone else's faces.

KDC said...

ZOMG L AS CYBORG 009 I THINK I HAVE TO GO WRITE A CROSSOVER NOW *falls over and foams at the mouth*