4.14.2008

I Know Something You Don't!

I know L's real name! And his birthday. -cackle-

Forgive me for gushing about Death Note again, but this series seriously PWNs my face. >_O

But whee! Apparently there's a thirteenth volume of manga that has all the little secrets and such that you never find out, like L's name and birthday. One of my friends in my Chemistry class got a copy. I'ma steal it from her tomorrow when she brings it. -glee-

But she did relay the details that had been annoying the almighty snot out of me that she remembered. And we figured out ages and such. -cackles again-

So, how old do those of you who've read it think L is? -grin-

6 comments:

Rosenkreuz said...

I dont know L's exact age, but I know he was born on Halloween lol and His name's Lawliet....thats a friggin awesome name btw. GO L!!!

Blaze said...

His full name is L Lawliet. No lie! And he's 25... older than one would think he would be. And I honestly can't believe you're just now finding out about the "How to Read" volume, its been out for a long time. But I can honestly say I have not read it, just looked at the cover of Ben's. So, yeah... I gotta go, mum's getting impatient wanting to go out and eat for her birthday. Talk to you guys tomorrow!

Desert said...

L Lawliet. Seriously. They were using his real first name THE WHOLE TIME! That's so funny. XDD If I were Rem or Ryuk and I saw his name I'd crack up.

He was 26 when he died. '79 to '05. His birthday being Halloween, he'd just turned 26 like a month before when Rem killed him. -_- Light can burn in hell for that. He may not have done the deed, but he's ultimately responsible for it.

Blaze said...

I have proof that I'm right! I looked up an online version of the 13th volume and it proves me right! He was 25! He died in 2004, not 2005. Sorry, but I had to prove ya wrong, love.

The link:
http://www.onemanga.com/
Death_Note/110/09/

It was cut off, so just put that last bit at the end of it and it'll work.

Desert said...

Yeah, I know. -holds up How to Read-

Blaze said...

Oooooh... pretty...