11.22.2006

Nuthin' much...

Nothing much to report here, one of the reasons I haven't said much lately. One thing that'll keep me busy are a) the annotated bibliography for my Civics project due next Monday and b) the Spanish project due Monday. It's really not that much once you get past the panic. 20 sources for the bibliography, some primary. (which is hard to do considering my topic is Pompeii and the eruption of Mt. Vesuvius...) The Spanish thing I can write out the content now and comandeer Mom's laptop to actually type it up, and voi la! Pardon spelling...

We got Radar back! Squeeeeeee! It was one of those don't-dare-to-move-lest-I-break-the-spell moments. We tried calling him inside first, which didn't work. Then we resorted to bribery with food, which was almost foolproof since the poor little bugger hadn't eaten properly since he got out. We scattered treats all around inside the door, and managed to lure him far enough inside to shut the door. We all breathed a big sigh of relief.

2 comments: