11.03.2006

-foams at the mouth-

Graargh! I am going to personally strangle the varsity quarterback the first time I get a chance!! -snort snort- We lost, 28-14. About a minute or so until the end of the game, the band started filing out. We knew they wouldn't be able to recover the 14 point gap in that amount of time. -sigh- So much for keeping the bell blue, now it'll be painted green. Yurgh. The loss itself wouldn't be so bad if this wasn't the Battle for the Bell. Kate, if you read this, no commenting. I don't need this rubbed in my face. I might rub my fist into a varsity football player's face, given half a chance, despite the fact that most of them are at least three times my size. -pant- Well, there's my rant. It's pretty mild, so you can expect worse from me. Dum dum duummm! Anyhow, I'm gonna go blow off some steam now. Later peoples.

1 comment:

KDC said...

*trying, but failing, to keep mouth shut*

BWAAAAAAHAHAHAHA! BOO YAAAAH!

*does happy dance* That's okay. If anything happens like it happened when I was coming through, you guys'll get it back and have it for the next twenty seasons, and you'll paint so much blue on it it won't even move.