5.21.2008

Urk

I think I'm getting sick, guys. I'm achy, my throat is closing up and getting sore, my sinuses are starting to leak, and I'm getting that overall feeling of "yuck" that one associates with being sick.
No headache yet, but I feel one coming on. Since the symptoms just cropped up about fourth period, it's likely something flu-like, which blows.
With the National Honor Society and Junior Marshal crap coming up, I can't afford to get sick. Fail.

Oh yeah, I'm a Junior Marshal. XD How, I'm not sure.
They called me up to the reference room fourth period yesterday, and when they called over the intercom for me I thought, 'I didn't do it!'

But I walked in and the lady handed me the packet, and when I read what it said I thought, 'Junior Marshal? Are you flippin' serious? 'Oly crap!' But it blows 'cos I hafta wear a dress for the Baccalaureate service and graduation. And not just any dress: no, they're making me wear a white dress.
Ann doesn't wear dresses. She didn't wear one to prom, for the luvva! And only on rare occasions does Ann wear white. I have no white pants, and only one white shirt that I only wear 'cos it's got the Royal lion on it in London flag colors. But asking me to wear a white dress? They're pushing it.
-sigh- But if I'm a Junior Marshal, I'll deal. I'll only have to wear it once or twice, after all.

At the moment, I don't have the energy to go into detail about prom, since my brain is slowly being enveloped by the sick-fog. So for now, peace owt.

4 comments:

Blaze said...

Don't get sick! If you get sick, I'll get sick. If I get sick, then my Mum and Dad'll get sick, as will David and Reggie! That's the way it always works! I'll bring the medical supplies to try to stop the sick from spreading.

Junior Marshal? I can see how you were in it. You're brilliant, love. It sorta makes me jealous that David and Reggie get to see you in that white dress and I don't, but who can help that I'm inadequate...

Desert said...

You should've been on that list too, dammit! -whacks you over the head with a lead weight-

Hmm, it's a virus, the doctor says. I'll probably hang around here until the fever goes down enough. I likely won't be at school tomorrow, if this fever persists.

KDC said...

I'm sorry you're sick, baby sister. *hugs* I'm depressed. At least your sick has a foreseeable end. Hwargh.

But you are totally going to rock the Junior Marshalling. *nod* I wish I could be there and see you in that white dress! XD

I'll get the pictures from Mom later. ~_^

Licensed Poet said...

Ann=pwn.