5.04.2008

HOMG Josh Groban LOL

For the past almost year, every time someone mentions the name Josh Groban within my hearing I've cracked up. Some people have been rather disturbed by this, and I don't blame them. Others have been perplexed, but I just wave a hand and say "long story." But I swear to those of you who've never seen it, if anyone mentions Josh Groban I really do crack up.

It happened when I was over in Cambridge. I ended up in this little group of friends(me, Hannah from Virginia, Lesette the Mexican lesbian from Texas, Trish the bi from like Chicago or something, and Jo I forget where she's from) who every night or so would have a "party in -insertnamehere-'s room!" Being the one with by far the biggest room, and the only one with a mini-fridge, the parties moved to my room pretty consistently.

Someone, bless their heart, bought a bag of balloons. At first we started blowing them up in Jo's room(because Jo for some unknown reason had a piano in her room), but when the parties moved to my room so did the balloons.

Given that our minds were irreversibly deep in the gutter, we of course had to compare the balloons to testicles and penises. And we had to say whose they were.
One particular big blue one(one I blew up, I'm proud to say) became God's testicle. Jesus has one, Muhammad, and a few others I can't remember. We had Neo(Trish's boyfriend)'s and Jesus' penis, too. But one of the balloons, I forget the color, was Josh Groban's testicle. And for some reason while I react to none of the others, Josh Groban is the name that reminds me of that and sets me off.

Buuut yeah. Needless to say, we stayed up far too late at each one of these parties in Ann's room, and were far too loud though the chick in the room next to mine was a bitch anyhow(don't get me started) so I didn't give a flying rat's anal orifice if we kept Tori up.
But yeah. I have lots of fun in Cambridge with my posse.

Have you peeps heard the laundry escapade? You haven't? I'll explain it later. I need to go to bed that the moment. Peace.

3 comments:

Blaze said...

This post would have been better named "Random!" instead of the last one...

I never knew God's testicles were big blue balloons. And... O_O OMG!!! I'm now scarred for life! Worse than I already was! Cuz David thinks he's God and I made the connection... Ugh..... BAD IMAGES!!!

Desert said...

To put it in a nutshell, the laundry escapade was me, Lesette, Jo and Hannah trying to find a washer /and/ dryer to wash our clothes. Plenty of places had a washer but no drier, and the one we knew of at the back of Clough was being used. So we traipsed all over Kennedy and Piele looking for a washer/dryer. We ended up exploring almost the whole of Piele, and we would've done so to Kennedy Hall had we not gotten creeped out and convinced that Kennedy was haunted. But yeah. At some point we even found one of Piele's attics. We walked up into the attic and looked around; someone said "hey guys, I don't think we're supposed to be up here!" Someone else said, "oh well! This is friggin' cool. We're in the flippin' attic! I bet nobody's been up here in like centuries!"
Lesette and I ended up waiting to get the washer/dryer in Clough, and we got into a loooong conversation about slash HP fanfics and Lesette's story for which the did a shitwad of research on medieval castles and drew a diagram of the castle when the main character is only there for like half of the first chapter. XD

Desert said...

-cringe- I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to do that to you. I'm scarred as well. I'm so sorry. -curls up in a corner and rocks back and forth sobbing brokenly-