10.10.2008

heh heh

sorry if i've been a moody grumpy-fart lately peeps. i think it's hormones. -shrug-

anyhow, it's application time. ooh, fun. (boring as hell, and these people are so damn nosy! yeesh.)
but it dredged up a few things that i thought i'd gotten mostly over, but apparently it wasn't entirely gone. maybe i'm being a bit of a bitch by bringing this up, but i feel like expressing it. so bear with me here.

the question was the marital status of my parents. now, i'd thought that that whole deal was comfortably past and i'd gotten over it, but when my throat tightened, it told me that i thought wrong.
don't ask me why i'm getting back on this now, i haven't much of an idea either. may be the same hormones that have made me act more like the snappy thing i was in Grier. and yes, Patrick and you guys who've been wondering, the way i've been acting these past few days is a lot like i was at Grier. a snappy, antisocial misanthrope.

but yep. apparently the separation/divorce thing has decided to come back and gnaw away at me some more.
here's the gist of it: that sucked. i don't have it in me to get terribly mad at either of my parents, since despite outward appearances i love them both to death, but that fucking sucked. maybe if they'd figure out the stress it's caused me, maybe they won't be that stupid anymore.
several times, y'know, i've thought to myself, i wish they'd grow the fuck up. they aren't the only ones in the universe, think of me and Kate!
pardon all the French, but it serves my purposes well enough to get the point across.

i'll quit while i'm ahead, maybe take a break from this irritating application. half the stuff i don't have the answers to immediately anyway. -rolls eyes- nosy bastards. why do they care about half this crap?

one more thing: this is just me ranting for no good reason, indulging in a self-pity party. i'll get over it here soon, and with the mood i'm in attempts at sympathy may be taken wrong. sorry to slip back into the pissy misanthrope persona, but there it stands.

2 comments:

Blaze said...

I must say, I'm glad you're at least talking about it. And while I'm late and you have indeed been acting better... Well, I don't know. I can tell you I have no idea what any of that feels like, never having my parents divorce or not being female. So I won't say that stuff. But... yeah. I'm sure you get my meaning, even if I'm a little too awkward and/or unable to express it. So there ya have it, again. And if you can't take the sympathy attempts right when they're given, at least look back on them and notice them as such.

And yes, they're EXTREMELY nosy! I'm not happy with those admissions people...

KDC said...

Thanks for that. I'm really glad to finally get some ranting out of you. ~_^

I'd like to give you my rant on the Ma-Daddy-divorce-death-argh-Stabby-McStabberson issue. I'm not too happy about it either, mostly on your account. I can't tell you the anguish I've felt when I know you're hurting, and you don't show it, but I know you are, and I'm so far away... and yeah. You don't have to rant, but I want to rant to you, because that's what sisters are for. Maybe I can get you up here on my days off soon.

*hug-tackle*