11.01.2007

Bleh...

Yeah, yeah, haven't posted in ages. Oh well.

I've been in a foul mood for most of the day, dunno why. Hey, at least it's almost the weekend. Huh. Battle of the Bell tomorrow, then -sigh- another competition. -gag- It's our last, thankfully. Then the Fanfare of Bands on Tuesday, then (maybe) the playoffs, perhaps the Christmas parade, then we're done! Whoo!

Anyhow. . . not really much to say. . . I just lost. -headdesk-

. . . . and the lamp! -strikes dramatic pose-

Oh yeah! Update on the shitter. (Yes, I have admitted that he's a shitter) We changed his name (again) to Petey. And, the other weekend, he has officially become addicted to playing red-bug. Yes, addicted. That little mutt is obsessed with chasing the laser-pointer. He's a hoot. He'll chase in a circle or back and forth for as long as you'll play, and if you time it you'll get him to crash into the wall. XP

3 comments:

Blaze said...

I'm finally posting on a non-school related blog, yay! But anyway...

We lost the bell (not that we had it to lose) *sigh* Oh well, we'll get it next year. I mean, they have to, right? It is our last year at Huss, they have to send us off with a bang.

A word of advice about losing: think of other things, its not that difficult. Staring out a window or reading (I know you do this!) keeps your mind off of the game. But I'm repeating myself aren't I?

Your dog (not sure what to call him o_O) sounds hilarious. Mine just lays in her bed until its time for her to get some food. She's extremely lazy -_-

Well, this comment's getting very long so I guess I had best shut up now (besides, I've run out of stuff to say)

amandaraber said...

I should still the icon... yes... no exits... anywhere...o.o dogs like shiny things... and cats do... Like my cat Shikamaru... O.o

<3Randomness

Desert said...

Petey's a hoot. He sounds like a Tazzy devil when he growls. XP

And, who in the hell is that? O.o Someone from History, or Biology? Or maybe the Civics blog I invaded...