12.10.2006

XD

I recently finished reading the bonus story in a side-plot of the FMA (Fullmetal Alchemist) manga I'm addicted to. It's a prose story, actually pretty cool.
Anyhow, the side story was titled "The Phantom of Warehouse 13" and it's absolutely hilarious.
Even if you don't know much, or anything, about the Fulletal Alchemist series "The Phantom of Warehouse 13" is still funny.

It has to do with a group of officers serving in Eastern HQ where Ed and Al (the main characters in the manga) are based, Col. Roy Mustang, 2nd Lieutenants Heymans Breda and Jean Havoc, Warrant Officer Falman, and Master Sergeant Kane Fuery. 1st Lieutenant Hawkeye, Captain in the story, even makes an appearance, as does her dog, Hayate I think she named the pup.

I won't say any more in case Kate wants to read it. Trust me, it's a hoot.

And now for something completely different...!

Has anyone heard the song Pianoman played by Billy Joel and not gotten caught in a wave of nostalgia? I have, and I can't understand how someone couldn't. I'm not completely sure what does it, but it gives me that almost-but-not-quite-unpleasant feeling.

I just had to say that, it's one of those things that'll bug you until you write it down or say it.

No comments: